This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Awesome News...finally!

Nope. Not Pregnant. But getting closer to it thanks to...my new JOB! It's part-time clerical at the local hospital but she assured me I would be full-time in no time. And the best part...fully paid insurance! WOOOOOOOT! My friend works there and she said the insurance is amazing. She went to the doc and they ran about $600 worth of tests. And she only paid a $40 co-pay. Ohhhhh, where have you been all my life? So, TTCing will hopefully be hardcore in the near future! YAY!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay congrats on the job!

Melodie Peachey said...

That is the best news EVER! So happy for you!!!! <3