This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scaredy Pants

Ok, I'll admit it: I'm scared. Of a few things currently. I'm scared of my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm scared of what they'll find. I'm afraid that having kids might not be possible for me. But not knowing scares me a tad bit more, so I'll just have to be brave and hopefully get some answers, good or bad.

"People are never more insecure than when they become obsessed with their fears at the expense of their dreams."
Photobucket

2 comments:

One Day at a Time said...

Good luck! I have an appointment on CD 15-16 of my next cycle....im scared too! Don't know what they're looking for, or what they'll find!

If anything, I hope you find some answers and your doctor will have a game plan in mind :)

One Day at a Time said...

How did it go today?