This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thinking...

Call me delusional stupid optimistic but here's my train of thought...
  1. If I have PCOS, I've had it for awhile now.
  2. I've been monitoring my cycles for over a year now and always start my period on or before CD38, except once and it was like CD45
  3. I have gobs of pregnancy symptoms.
  4. It's CD61
Photobucket

3 comments:

One Day at a Time said...

oooh, what pregnancy symptoms? When is the last time you tested?

Natasha.debruyn said...

ooh yes I would test!

Ang said...

The last time was Wednesday 10/13 at the doctor's office. I have sore boobs w/ darker nipples that dh noticed lol. I'm exhausted all the time. My back hurts, I'm moody, gassy, headache. ugh!