This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Cereal Killer

It's that time again. All I wanna eat at night is cereal. In the last week and a half, I've gone through a box of King Vitaman (blast from the past, right?) Frosted Flakes and half a box of Cap N' Crunch. I'm really not into breakfast but it's all I want at night.

For my next victim....Honey Combs or Corn Pops. Who's feeling lucky?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

dragondreamer said...

I VOTE CORNPOPS!!!!!

Emily said...

Woo King Vitaman what a stud. I wonder what he tastes like..