This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Take THAT PCOS!

Introducing, for the first time ever: Angela's Positive OPK.

I really can't believe it. Complete and total shock. I owe my doctor a great big hug at my appointment on the 24th. The diet and Metformin are magic!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tillie said...

YAY!!! I got my + OPK today too!! WOOHOO. Yay for cycle buddies too!

Ang said...

YAY!! It's so exciting to have a CHANCE to be pregnant. What a change lol.

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

Yah! You're BFP will be here soon!