This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update and a small vent

It's CD37. Blah. I had some EWCM 4/8 and I OPKd. It was pretty dark like it might have been positive the day before or was going to be positive the day after. And I tested with an HPT because...well just because I guess. And I swear there was something there. Original and invert. I dunno. I tested after that and saw something but it was off center. So....that that's what's going on with that.

Things are going good on the job front for DH. Looks like he will be getting a huge promotion by end of summer and we may move to a different state. Eek! As for me, still doing the photography thing when the weather permits. I had a senior session yesterday (i'm coming back to that) and one on the 17th. I've also got a couple maternity sessions and a wedding coming up!

So the senior session from yesterday. Well, let's see it is mid-April in Missouri. It was super windy. Ok, I can't control the weather. I also can't help that you waited until the month before graduation to schedule your son's senior pics. Well, we did do some in the snow in January but she wanted more. Also, her decision. I think the pictures are coming out great considering. Here's a few:




Some she loved, some she had no comment and some...well..
This one I love...just wish the hair wasn't wind blown.
 This one I love, but Perry thinks his eyes are messed up...did you add any color because they do look like they are two   different shades or is it the lighting that's doing it?
 I love the look of the picture but I wish the wind wouldn't have been 90 miles per hour!!!
 I like this one but the background didn't turn out so pretty.
 not to thrilled with this...I would like it better if the background was blurred out.

I'm on the brink here...
Photobucket

2 comments:

One Day at a Time said...

wow! you dont have to order the ones you dont like, lady!!! keep it to yourself!

Janessa said...

Well I think they are great! Seriously can't control the weather! :stone: