This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bad: Days and Luck

Some days are just plain hard. This is one of them. You never know which days are going to be tough and what will happen to make it a hard day. It doesn't take much when you're TTC, especially over a year. Just going out of the house and to stores, you are certain to see babies, toddlers and pregnant women. I think Facebook is evil, yet I still log on every day to see ultrasounds pictures, cute videos and such. Not that I blame them, Lord knows if I had a little one my Facebook page would be plastered. It's just a lot to take in sometimes and it reminds you that you are no closer to that than you ever have been. Luck of the draw? Maybe. I never was lucky.


We all dream a lot – some are lucky, some are not. But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it’s real. You are what you feel."
~Tim Rice
Photobucket

No comments: