This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

These shoes are made for walkin'....

Unfortunately, I'm not. I hate exercise. I admit it, I'm lazy. But I need to think about my long term health, and even if I don't have PCOS, I need to lose weight. I've decided if I do have it, to go ahead with the Metformin, which means a diet change. Lot's of changes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am RIGHT there with you! I would rather die then exercise. It's ridiculous how lazy I am about it. But it needs to be done. I am also on Meformin. A diet change is neccessary if you want it to help you lose weight. I have not started that yet lol. One of these days though!