This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Spaghetti Squash

I can't have pasta or rice, but the doc told me about Spaghetti Squash.

Last night, I boiled one whole. Browned some ground turkey, threw the insides of the squash sans seeds, and some spaghetti sauce in a pot for some Modified Spaghetti.

For lunch today, I dumped the remaining spaghetti mixture into an 8x8 casserole dish and topped with a little mozzarella, baked, and got this:


Click to enlarge

Photobucket

No comments: