This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Promotions and Time Warps

So, we've been going at this a year now. You would really think we would have gotten a BFP. I mean if you are at a job for over a year, you might get a promotion or a raise at the very least. If only that were true in the TTC game.

Or what about Mario? He got to cheat time with a Time Warp. Wish we had something like that.

Just a few thoughts I had today lol.

Photobucket

1 comment:

dragondreamer said...

Best! Blog Post! Ever!

Epic.. absolutely epic.