This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Itchy and Scratchy Show

I didn't sleep worth crap last night. I was so itchy, it was weird! It was mostly on my chest. I have a small dry patch of skin below my belly button too. I had just gotten out of the bathtub before bed, so it wasn't anything on my skin. So basically, I'm more tired today than usual. I added a a ticker to the top of the page, counting down the # of days til I go to the doctor. It can't come fast enough. I almost broke down and went to the convenient care clinic at the hospital. :sigh: I guess I'll wait it out.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emme said...

The ticker is such a good idea although I know both of us will know exactly how many days until your doctor's appointment. ;) Being itchy sucks though .. lotion? =/