This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

CD1

Not sad. At least she's on time. Hope you all had a a Merry Christmas. I sure did! Here's a few pics!

Me and my niece Savannah trying to figure out who's double chin is bigger :P
Adam's family
Neat photo block Adam's oldest sister made for us
Christmas!
Savannah in all her cute glory
My brownies! Recipe from http://www.bakerella.com
Me and my SIL Shonda
Me and the hubs. I hate getting my picture taken :/

Photobucket

No comments: