This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just a boring night

I'm sitting here listening to Pandora radio, which I adore. I have quite a few stations, but I'm on the soft stuff tonight. I'm feeling thoughtful and pondering stuff I guess.

It feels like this is my first cycle TTC. It's SO FAR from the first it's not funny. But, this may be the first (of however many) that what I do actually counts. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because what are the odds it will happen this cycle? Every thing reminds my of the baby I want so badly. A song, a TV show, something Adam says that is totally unrelated. Everything ! The baby fever is at an all new high temperature, I'm surprised my girly parts haven't burst into flames yet. :hehe:

I feel confident it will happen though. Before, I really wasn't so sure. Now, I have a few things I can do to get me closer, and I am--even if it is only one painfully slow step at a time.

Photobucket

No comments: