This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

AF, Reading and The Next Cycle

AF came in a rather timely fashion for a change. Bravo, old gal, bravo! Tomorrow is payday and I already have my Amazon.com shopping cart ready for checkout. That's right...TTC is back ON! Like Donkey Kong even. hehe Gonna shop for healthy foods after work tomorrow. But first...Applebee's wings and an Apple Martini as my last hoorah! I still have a refill or 2 of Metformin so I'm good to go. Come on BFP!!

I just finished House Rules by Jodi Picoult.


Can you believe it? I still remember how to read lol. This book was amazing, all of JP's are though. I feel like I learn so much when I read her books too. This was about a teenager with Asperger's Syndrome which is on the autism spectrum. I also love how her books have courtroom drama in them too. I couldn't put it down.

Next on my list to read is another by Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home.

If you haven't read any by her, you really should! Her most famous is My Sister's Keeper which was a major movie starring Cameron Diaz. A couple more are lifetime movies, The Tenth Circle and now Salem Falls is going to be one. Seriously, go get one of her books. You won't be disappointed.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, Angela! I read Sing You Home and am reading House Rules now. I love her books! Hope you are doing well! <3