This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh hi.

Nothing really new to report. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat.

Waiting on AF. It's CD30-something. Make that 40.

Just felt the need to type something here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Totally feel ya, Angela. CD 40-something here and eat, sleep, repeat here too. Love ya!

erin said...

I know you've been super busy with work and I have been busy with school and the kiddos we haven't gotten to talk in a long time <3 hope you are well other wise