This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Let's Talk TTC For A Sec

Me and my reproductive parts are about to have a fight. Seriously! The short version if you are a chart reader. Didn't temp, opk, nothing!


The long version. CD32 I had some dark brown spotting. I'm like "Oh, hi AF." Not that simple. It disappeared. Fast forward to CD36. I sit on the toilet and before I peed, I felt a gooey sensation. I did a cm check and there was A LOT of it. I though it was clear at first, but when I wiped it on toilet paper it was liiiiight brown/tan. Then poof, that's gone. I have tested (I think it was CD 33?) and BFN. So frustrated.

Photobucket

No comments: