This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cycle #17,834 coming to an end

It's been a month of birthdays. First mine on the 11th, then baby Dyllan was born on the 21st then Adam's was the 22nd. It's been crazy. Baby Dyllan deciding to come a full 9 days before his scheduled C-section delivery had everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off. (btw that's a horrible saying) I stayed with SIL for many of their first few days home, day and night, taking them to doctors' appointments, etc. She also has an almost 10 year old who I delivered to school and karate lessons. So let's just say between cake, parties, babysitting and being away from DH, I didn't ovulate and even if I did our moments together have been scattered here and there (and when I WAS home I was pooped) so it wouldn't have mattered. Also, wanted to throw this out there, I was taking my Metformin from an old bottle, not super old, a few months. I was wondering if they were old and didn't have any oomph to them? (is that a word? i think so..) I have a new bottle so we'll see I guess. So come on AF, I know you're coming...

Photobucket

No comments: