This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Life Through Pictures: Day 1: Me

Day 1: A photo of yourself with 10 facts.

This is me. (in desperate need of having something done to my hair I might add)

  1.  I'm a Pisces.
  2.  I never get tired of Chinese food.
  3.  I talk babytalk to my dogs.
  4.  The only jewelry I wear on a daily basis are my wedding bands and 4 stud earrings.
  5. .I hate shoes and socks. I love being barefoot or in flip flops.
  6.  I'm not super crazy about chocolate-I't rather have fruity or sour candy.
  7.  I got my wedding dress off eBay. No joke. It had price tags still on it. It was a store sample. Gorgeous.
  8. I will soon be getting my first tattoo! It's being designed by a SUPER talented friend of mine that I met on this TTC journey.
  9. Ooh. Here's a little known one: When I was a baby, I had seizures. I had to go to a major children's hospital, Le Bonhneur in Memphis, TN to be treated.
  10. I have weird food aversions. A lot of them are texture issues. Such as: I won't eat tomatoes but I love ketchup. I love banana flavored things but won't eat bananas. It's the gooeyness and slimeyness. Ick! My noodles have to be al dente and not overcooked. When I make cereal, I don't pour the milk until I am ready to start eating, because if it gets soggy-it's going in the trash. Yeah, I need therapy. Lol.


Photobucket

No comments: