This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On to the next cycle...

 Pretty sure AF is here. I'm glad, too! Sometimes it takes forever, now I can start my successful cycle. I feel like this is going to be the one. I have a Clearblue Easy Fertility monitor and I'm going to be using Soy Isoflavones aka "Nature's Clomid".

I'm going to be temping and charting through Fertility Friend. This cycle is putting me over the 1 year mark, but I'm praying this is it!

♥ Angela

No comments: