This is not a fairytale. I learned that quite a few months ago. Naively, we went into this thinking "Oh! We want to have a baby now" and expected that it would happen because we wanted it to. And, for some that does work. Not for me - or many others like me. It's hard. It's emotional. It sometimes gets the best of you. So, after over a year of trying to conceive and a PCOS diagnosis, I find myself here - trying to believe.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Impatient

I am still waiting to O. I say still, and I'm only on CD12! But I'm so impatient this cycle I want to be the end so I can see if I had the desired result--one word on a digital test "Pregnant." I'm marinating, as I lovingly refer to lying down after DTD. Still no peak on my monitor but my CM seems to be transitioning nicely into fertile. So, nothing new really. Still just waiting.

♥ Angela

No comments: